Love in Light and Shadow

About the novella: Mercedes O’Shay has sworn off gorgeous men because they have a tendency to break her heart. When she meets her new neighbor, Chet Bauer, she immediately puts him in the Do Not Date category based on his well-defined muscles and stunning blue eyes. But the more Mercedes learns about the cowboy who reads classics and forges iron, the more she realizes the heart doesn’t see in black and white; it sees light and shadows.

My review: I love these Snow Valley novellas! I had read this one before in the Summer in Snow Valley Collection, but I enjoyed reading it again! 

I really like Mercedes in this one. I love the independent streak she has. I love the way she loves her art and she enjoys fixing up old homes. I love her relationship with her sister, Cat. I love that she's willing to give Chet a chance, even after getting her heart broken.

And then there's Chet. He's a hard working guy who only wants to be able to keep his home and everyone in his family happy. And he's quite good at keeping his family happy, keeping his home might be a different story though. I liked that he was willing to help Mercedes out when she needed saving from unwanted attention from another man.

Chet's whole family were a lot of fun too! There really is tons to like with this cute novella. Go grab your copy, last time I checked it was still free!

I got a free copy of this novella on a daily deal from Amazon.

Purchase link: Amazon

Labels: , , ,