Friday Favorite - Dick's Market

I know it's actually Thursday and that I had two different posts today, but I already had one scheduled for tomorrow and I didn't want to bump today's book review back. So there you go! Hopefully in a few weeks my Friday Favorite will actually stay on Friday!



Anyway...this week's Friday Favorite is very much specific to not only Utah, but really Davis County. Dick's Market has been my go to grocery store for about 15 years. I love everything about it! I love the employees, the bakery, the produce department, and the layout of the store. I also really love that they go out of their way for you. One time I wanted a specific ingredient for a recipe that they didn't carry. The store employee over ordering went out of her way to order what I was asking for and I've noticed that they are actually still carrying it.

The bakery is amazing! I love their eclairs, their donuts, their cakes...and really the list goes on and on. I currently have a favorite thing that I get in the bakery. I buy Texas donuts for birthdays. They are amazing! They're the size of your face and so soft on the inside. I might actually like these ones better than the little ones which I love! I love handing these donuts to people and seeing their reactions. They write on them if you want, and we even got one decorated like a pumpkin one time, so much fun!

They also have a dedicated butcher station. I LOVE this too! You can pick up pre-made entrees like Chicken Cordon Bleu, Bacon-wrapped Chicken breast. Or you can ask the butchers questions. They are always friendly and knowledgeable, even when you ask strange questions. (I might sometimes, I'm a test shopper for a company and sometimes they want strange items.)

I love the small town feel of this locally owned grocery store. Check them out if you get a chance!

You can check out their FaceBook page or their website

This post is not sponsored in any way. All opinions are my own!


Labels: , ,