Favorite Friday - General Conference

For today's Favorite Friday post (weird, it's on Friday!) I wanted to tell you about something that's very important to my family. 

If you haven't realized it yet, my family and I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, also known as Mormons. This means that we believe in Jesus Christ, he really is the corner stone of everything we believe. We believe that through him, we can be resurrected and live with our family forever in Heaven. And we believe that our Church is led by Prophets and Apostles. These men are called of God and they speak to us every six months, the first weekend of April and October are when they speak to us. It's called General Conference. I know that these men speak to us and tell us what Heavenly Father wants us to hear.

If it sounds like something you're curious about and would like to check out, you can check it out online here. You can also watch it on BYU TV. And if you're a Utah local it's also on channel 5.

Here's a video inviting everyone to watch conference with a few of the messages from last October.




Thanks for letting me take a minute to explain a little about what I and my family believe! :)

Labels: ,