Friday Favorite - Mrs. Call's Candy

This week's Friday Favorite is a small candy shop located in beautiful Heber City, Utah. But through the wonders of the internet, almost everyone can have some of their fabulous candy! Make sure to check out their website here. You can also check out their FaceBook page, and they have an Instagram account too! I love that the owners post video of just how everything is made on these accounts, it's just fun to see! 

They have the cutest little shop in their store in Heber. And they give free samples of almost everything! I've heard that they are going to be expanding their factory, maybe their shop will be expanding too, I really don't know. But you can check out their store at 356 W 1000 S, Heber City, UT.



Now for the good stuff! I'm going to mention a few of my favorites that they make. Quite honestly, I've tried lots of their candies and everything has been amazing, so you really can't go wrong. But I do have a few favorites.

My very favorite thing I've tried (I think) is the Double Dipped Oreo. These are AMAZING! They are made with Double Stuffed Oreos and you'll be in heaven when you try them. I once hid in my closet to eat these, just so my kids wouldn't know I had them and want to eat them too. You can't go wrong with these, but they might not always have them. If you see them you might want to stock up! Sadly, I can't find the link on their site right now. But here's a picture I found. Update: I went to the Nauvoo Cafe over the weekend and I was so thrilled to find they are selling these. Yay, now I can get some whenever I want. So if they're sold out when you get there, you'll know I was there first!


Another thing that I've tried that I really like is their Double Dipped Caramel Apples. Holy cow! I expected to like these, but I didn't expect that I'd love them as much as I do, they are just amazing. Sadly, there wasn't a link on their website right now either. I guess some of this stuff might be seasonal. But it's all worth trying if you get a chance!

And, of course, you can't go wrong with what they're known for, their salted caramels - both chocolate covered and plain. These are the BEST salted caramels I have tried. I love them!

I forgot to mention the amazing people that work there. They have such friendly people working for them, both in their store and also the person who answers the online inquiries. I have had such great customer service from them. Make sure to check them out!

I found all of these amazing pictures on the Mrs. Call's Candy FaceBook page.


Disclosure: I was not compensated in any way for this post. I simply wanted to share one of my local favorites with you.


Labels: , ,