How I Met Your Brother

About this book: Back in college, Marco Winslow never thought of Belle as anything more than a friend. If she crossed his mind on his wedding day, it was probably only to wonder why she hadn’t shown up to be a bridesmaid. After all, his new wife had been her roommate.

Six years have passed since then, and Belle just found out that Marco is divorced and vacationing with his parents in a Cancun resort. She’s not about to let the right man get away twice. She heads to the resort where she plans to casually bump into Marco and ignite some flames.

But Belle hadn’t planned on one thing: Flynn Winslow, Marco’s handsome, charming, and determined older brother. Flynn thinks Marco and his ex-wife can make amends and he’s not about to let Belle stand in the way.

Part Sabrina, part While You Were Sleeping, romantic comedy readers will eat this book up!

My Review: I loved the way this one sucked me in from the very beginning! I loved the plot, the romance, the deception, Belle's conniving, and really everything about it! 

I loved Belle, especially when things don't go her way in the beginning of the book and she ends up having to walk the carpet at fashion week wearing a dress she normally wouldn't be caught dead in. I loved the pluck she shows in this scene and really the whole book as she goes about her daily life. She's such a great character! I love how when she realizes that Marco - the man who got away - is free of her ex-roommate, she knows she has to go after him and make something happen. 

And then there's Flynn. Flynn is watching out for Marco and for his ex-wife Daisy. He's kind of helping Daisy to hopefully get back together with Marco...but to do that, he's got to keep Belle away. And that's where he gets himself into trouble. You see, Flynn and Marco are twins and he lets her believe for a bit that he is Marco. And then...his mom (she's got cancer) and the rest of his family believe that Belle is Flynn's girlfriend and you've got the whole While You Were Sleeping thing going on (one of my all time favorite movies by the way!) And that leads to some really hilarious situations. 

I loved this whole book. And did I mention that it's written by one of my very favorite authors??? This book is cute, clean and fun, you won't regret reading it! 

I bought a copy of this book at Amazon.

Labels: , ,