The Lucky Billionaire

About the book: When Ty Epperson wins a fortune in the Idaho State Lottery, he’s determined to put his sudden wealth to good use, even if it means putting up with Holland Morrissey, a Los Angeles image consultant who has never met a credit card she doesn’t like and thinks spending $1000 on a pair of pants is normal behavior. Ty has never considered himself lucky in life or in love, until now. But not all of Ty’s plans are popular and someone is determined to stop him, putting everyone and everything he loves at risk.

My review: This is the newest Destination Billionaire Romance by Gelato Publishing. I love this series because each includes a cute, clean romance that you don't want to put down. This one was really fun for me because Ty and his family live in a cute little town that I enjoyed visiting during my high school years.

I liked Ty. He's the billionaire, he recently won the lottery and decided to start his own foundation to remove tons of land from government control and move it to the control of individual states. He's asked to do interviews on several shows, but after the first, he knows he needs help. It was terrible. That's where Holland comes in.

She's an image consultant working in L.A. She enjoys her job, but her life isn't all roses. She's still living with her parents and the guy she likes has just left for the rest of the summer and there's really no commitment between the two of them. I loved the way she takes Ty under her wing and makes herself indispensable enough that he takes her to his hometown in Idaho to help with his foundation.

This book has a plot filled with mayhem, someone is out to get Ty, his foundation or both and he doesn't want his family or Holland around when he's being attacked. The book kept me guessing until the very end. 

I loved the romance aspect as well. This was a cute book! 

I bought a copy of this book from Amazon.com.

Labels: , , ,