My One and Only

About the book: Meredith Jensen has seen her share of ups and downs. She’s found love twice already and lost it in spectacularly traumatic ways. Now? She just wants a peaceful life, free from love and drama. Meredith’s plans for the future center around planning other people’s weddings and her new online dating website. Just because she works to help other people find love doesn’t mean she wants any part of it though. Unfortunately for Meredith’s plans, Asher Murphy is determined to get her to give love another chance. But then again, so is Pule Matafeo. Meredith has never denied that she’s stubborn and feisty so it might take the combined forces of all their friends in Fircrest to get her heart back on track in time for Valentine’s Day.

My review: I love Shannon Guymon's books, so when I see them for free on Amazon, I always grab them. She really is awesome at writing clean, romantic, fun books. I love that they are all set in the same little town of Fircrest and that the same characters are in most of them, so you really get to see loved characters again and again. This book is about Meredith and Asher, and it's cute, and clean. I liked Meredith, but I thought that there were a lot of things that she hangs on to that she really needs to learn to let go of and move on, and I guess she did in the end. If you like to read cute, clean, romantic fiction you won't be disappointed with this one!

I got this book as a freebie from Amazon.com.

Labels: ,