DVD Review - He Knows My Name

About the DVD: Little Rebekah is fascinated by the man her neighbors call Jesus and she wants to hear all he has to say. But her mother, Sarah, wants Rebekah to keep her distance from the man some call Master and others label a heretic. Sarah has heard rumors that some factions wish to harm Jesus of Nazareth. But Rebekah is persistent, and one day she brings Jesus home to meet her mother and grandfather—a simple act that will forever change all their lives.

My review: I really enjoyed watching this movie. I loved Rebekah and loved seeing just how excited she was to meet Jesus. I loved how determined she was to go see him again and find out for herself if he was the Messiah, regardless of what her mother wanted her to do. I loved how excited she was that he knew her name, and it made me think how he truly knows not only each of our names, but he knows every detail about us and cares about what happens to each of us. I was truly touched by the story that her grandfather told her about when he was younger and what happened for him when he was able to meet Jesus. This is the perfect little movie to show your family for Easter!

Thanks to Covenant Communications for allowing me to watch this little movie before it was released!

Labels: ,