Falling for Rayne

About the book: Garrett Murphy is used to rejection. As a child, he was rejected by his mother and as a man he was rejected by Jane Kendall. Going without love has turned Garrett into a man who doesn't trust in a woman's heart. So when he meets Rayne Nyman, she's too good to be true. She's beautiful, talented and sweet. She also happens to be a world renowned pianist. He knows there's no way she'd ever want to stay in Fircrest with him when she could be living the life she was born to. Rayne is determined to prove him wrong and show him that love can be forever but when she comes under fire and her life is put in danger, she might not have the chance.

My review: I really enjoyed reading this book, I love the sweet romance that Shannon Guymon writes. I love the little town of Fircrest and that I was able to return there in this series. I was way glad that Garrett was able to find someone that he could love and that might be able to love him in return. It was really fun that Jane was able to make a repeat appearance in this one and kind of tie up the loose ends from her story. If you are a fan of clean, sweet, cute romances this book is for you!

I got this book for free one time on Amazon.

Labels: , ,