I Belong With You

About the book: Kit Kendall moved to Fircrest with her sisters, Layla and Jane in the hopes of starting over. Baking bread instead of painting is quite the transition but she's never been happier in her life. Too bad life has a habit of throwing her curve balls and Rob Downing, the owner of the Iron Skillet might just be too much to handle. She's not sure whether or not she should catch him or throw in her mitt. Especially when Hunter shows up and decides she's the woman for him. As Kit tries to figure out what her heart has been telling her all along, the bakery comes under attack from a saboteur intent on ruining Belinda's Bakery. With Layla and Michael's wedding only weeks away, they're determined to find the culprit because no one's getting in the way of this happy ending.

My Review: After I read "You Belong With Me" I knew that I wanted to finish the series, so I bought the other two from Amazon and I'm glad that I did. I really enjoyed Kit's story, I liked that it wasn't as cut and dried as it had seemed from the first book, there were twists and turns and when it came to the ending I was thrilled with how it all turned out. I really like the characters in this series, and I loved how quickly I was able to read this sweet romance.

You can pick this one up from Amazon just like I did by clicking here.

Labels: , ,