Torrent

Gabi, Lia and their mom are time traveling again. They head back to the future to escape the current battle and heal once again. But this time they have a mission. This time they are only going to go back as far as they have to to be able to pluck their dad from his life and take him back to Italy with them. Their hope is that by taking him to the past, he will be able to survive. They are uncertain if they take him to the future if he'll just disappear and be dead again, and they don't want to take the chance. This time though, they are gone from 14th century Italy for a longer time and they are uncertain when they get back just what they will find. They know that the Bubonic Plague will soon be sweeping across Italy. But they are willing to take that chance because they are both in love with young men from that time period. But will they decide that love is worth all the risk of death at any moment? Or will they decide to return to the ease of the future?

I love this series. I am so sad that this is the conclusion of Gabi, Lia and their family's story. I have loved every moment I've spent reading about them. I feel as though they are treasured friends. I love the action and adventure in this book, it's filled almost from the beginning with battles and plots. I love the way that Gabi is able to fend for herself in a very man's world and still come out on top. I love that she is so loyal to her friends and to Marcello's friends and family. I have to say that the ending of this book and series was amazing! You won't want to put this one down! I know I didn't.

I was able to borrow this book from my local library.

Labels: , ,