Imperfectly Beautiful

Rebecca and her twin Regan are living very different lives. Rebecca lives with her family in Utah, and her life and marriage are not as perfect as she would like. Regan lives a single life in New York City, she has a great job as a fashion designer, yet she too yearns for a family. Unfortunately, she hasn't met the right man just yet. Regan is getting kind of nervous because there is a serial killer, his victims look eerily similar to the twins with blond hair and green eyes and he seems to be moving westward with his latest victim in Colorado. That's just a little too close to Utah for comfort to Regan. She warns Rebecca to be careful. But will Rebecca be able to be careful when it counts the most?

I really enjoyed reading this book. I liked the characters, I liked the plot, and I thought that the ending fit really well. I think that Diony George is able to write books that are well written and that leave you hanging just a little bit. I thought that the twin connection between Rebecca and Regan was really well done. I also liked that she showed Rebecca getting pretty close to making a mistake that she would forever regret, but Rebecca was able to make the right choice and remove herself from the situation. It just goes to show you that we all can be tempted but also be able to rise above such temptations. 

I was able to win a copy of this book! 

I hope that you all have an awesome New Year's tomorrow, I'll be spending some much needed time with my family. I'll be back to posting on January 2nd with a new book! 

Labels: ,