Living with Enthusiasm

I don't know that I've ever seen anyone with as much enthusiasm as L Tom Perry. I remember last fall at General Conference when he jumped up out of his seat and practically ran over to the microphone and proclaimed that he had just turned 90, I was thinking really, he sure seems a lot younger than 90. This book is a collection of talks that he had given prior to about 1996 about how to live with enthusiasm and joy and get the most out of life. I really enjoyed reading everyone of these talks. As I read them, I could hear Elder Perry's voice speaking those same words. A few of the stories that he shares in these talks were familiar to me, but a lot of them weren't as they were given when I was a child and thought that Conference was boring. I highly recommend reading this great book!

Labels: ,