Endlessly

Evie would like to think that she's just a normal 17 year-old girl with normal 17 year-old girl problems, but that's not really the case. She is an "empty one", a young woman with less soul than others, capable of sucking the souls from Paranormals. She has an awesome boyfriend, Lend, who can morph himself into pretty much what ever he wants. She lives with a Vampire Arianna, who happens to be her best friend. She's doing normal girl stuff with her vampire best friend, when all of a sudden the new director of the IPCA (International Paranormal Containment Agency) shows up on her doorstep, insisting that she come live at the Agency and work for them again full-time, regardless of her new contract. What happened to Raquel, her mentor and former director, anyway? She appears to be missing, and Evie is really confused. Will she, Lend, Arianna, Jack and Reth be able to figure out just what is happening and save Paranormals everywhere before it's too late?

I have really enjoyed this series. It's intriguing, mostly clean (there was a reference to a naked boyfriend in this one, but that's it in all of the series) and the characters are well written and just amazing! I am really sad to see this series end. I feel like I've come to know and like Evie and all of her crazy companions. I'm even sad to see her ex-boyfriend/nemesis Reth go. I hope to find a new series that I like as well as this one soon! I did feel like the series ended well, and this book was as amazing as the other two Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. 

Labels: , ,