Her Good Name

This is one of Josi Kilpack's older books. I won it from a website a few years ago, so I was able to actually have it autographed, this wasn't the first time I've read it, but I don't have any new books to read write now. I was able to read the whole book today, so it's pretty easy reading and also very entertaining. Josi Kilpack also writes the Sadie Hoffmiller series, she's one of my very favorite authors. Chrissy is a single 35 year old Mexican girl. She's been on so many blind dates that she's written a page with her stats on it so that she doesn't have to repeat herself so many times. She's been set up on a date with Micah by her friend Amanda. She's not really expecting much, so she's surprised by his wit and seeming acceptance of the woman that she is. The only problem is that their dinner date only lasts twenty minutes due to Chrissy's needing to pick up her niece Rosa early from Young Women's. Feeling bad, Chrissy pays for her own dinner and that's where all her bad luck starts. She just doesn't know it yet. Chrissy's identity is stolen by the girl who rings up her dinner and life will go from pretty bad to really bad very quickly. I really enjoy this book. I enjoy Chrissy's attitude and her love of color in the world around her. I enjoy the touch of romance the book has and though very sad, I do enjoy the showing of how identity theft works in the world right now.

My schedule and life are going to be changing just a bit, so at least for awhile I will probably only be posting on my blog 2 to 3 times a week. I am going to try to post Monday, Wednesday and Friday.