Our Best Bites

Okay, I've been blogging for about a year and what happened last week has never happened before. I hope that it never happens again. I'm really annoyed, this was last Thursdays book and for some reason anything that got posted on Thursday got deleted. Blogger said that they are putting things back, but I've waited since Friday and it's never shown up, so I guess I will redo this post and the one that I had scheduled for Friday. I AM NOT HAPPY about this though! I know this isn't a novel or anything, I LOVE the ourbestbites.com girls. Kate and Sara are so easy to read and you feel like you know them. I was way excited for this book to come out. But I didn't buy it the first time that I saw it at Costco, bad move! The next several times it was sold out. I was so annoyed, because it was $15 at Costco and more like $25 everywhere else. So a couple of weeks ago when I was at Costco they had about 5 of these. I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it or not, because I do read the website and I wasn't sure about the overlap. Most people online loved it. There were about 3 people that were mad because it wasn't exactly like the website. Anyway, I have loved this cookbook. I love that there are color pictures of every recipe. I love the how to's. How to roast garlic. How to make the best pizza in your oven. (It was way better than any other recipe we've tried!) I recommend this book, it's just a fun cookbook!