Deadly Little Games

I kind of had a mixed review on this book. On the one hand, I didn't realize that it was the newest book in the series, so I guess I had to cut it some slack! On the other hand, I wasn't thrilled with the language used in this book. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, so I did finish it, but I'm not so sure that it was worth it to me. Camelia is a junior in high school, apparently she was stalked by an ex-boyfriend not very long before the story opens, I'm guessing that this was a prior book. Her boyfriend Ben saved her from this stalker and saved her life several times, according to this book. Camelia and Ben both have some interesting abilities. Ben is able to touch people and basically know what's in their head, which turns out to be a problem when Camelia starts thinking about another boy that she dated, who happened to also be Ben's ex-best friend and who also was the person that Ben's ex-girlfriend cheated with. Are you confused yet? It gets worse! Camelia gets these premonitions about things that are going to happen, which is why she was thinking about the other boy in the first place. And then there's her Aunt Alexia, who is in a mental hospital for exhibiting the same abilities that Camelia has. If you want to read this book, it would probably be wise to start at the beginning of the series, as for me, I think this is the only book in this series that I will be reading!