Right Click

This book is a couple of years old, I actually read it when it came out, but I forgot. I remembered when I started reading it that I had already read it, but it was a cute one and worth reading again. Sarah is having a hard time getting over her ex-fiancée Kyle. He left her 6 weeks before they were supposed to get married because his ex-girlfriend was pregnant with his baby. She's just bought a house, partly using his money, and her little sister Ruth is trying to get her to sign up for an online dating service Mormons2marry.com. She doesn't want to sign up for a dating service, yuck! So she tries to blunder her way along on her own. Little does she know that she hasn't forgiven Kyle yet and she won't be able to let someone new into her heart until she does. This was a fun read, I enjoyed it, even the second time!