Before My Heart Stops

Between reading this book and the Relief Society lesson in our ward yesterday, I'm pretty sure that Heavenly Father is trying to tell me in a very subtle way that I need to be more grateful for the blessings in my life. I'm sure he's right. So we are going to play the Gratitude Game for a bit and see how grateful we can be for all of life's little problems. I'm sure there's a silver lining in there somewhere! Anyway, I really enjoyed the book by Paul Cardall, if you live in Utah, you've probably heard his story. He was born with a heart that wasn't all there and it never functioned well, and by the time he was 36, it was time for a new heart. This is his story, he was on the transplant list for over a year. He never once in this book complains about his heart, he talks about all the ways he's been blessed. It was a beautiful book and well worth reading!