House of Secrets

So after reading the new Shandra Covington mystery a couple of weeks ago, I had to go back and reread the older ones. I did remember reading this book once I started and I enjoyed it just as much this time. Shandra is a reporter with the Deseret News. Her dad left their family when she was 7 and her mom died when she was 10. As the story begins her Grandma, Gam, who raised her has just died and left her the house that she raised Shandra's mother in. The house has been completely empty for 20 years, so Shandra is surprised to see that the house was exactly the same way she remembered her Gam living. Well, except for the dead body in her bedroom upstairs. This book is a wild ride! I loved all the twists and turns the plot took. I would definitely recommend reading the books in order!