Luck of the Draw

Yesterday was another super busy day, I meant to talk about this book, but I simply didn't have time!  This book was written by Rachael Renee Anderson, I really loved her first book, Divinely Designed, so I was way excited to read this book, and I wasn't disappointed, it was great!  Brighton is in college at BYU-Idaho, he and his roommates have a tradition that they each take turns for.  They have to ask out a girl of the other roommates choosing, and if they get turned down they lose and have to do the other's laundry, but if they complete the bet they have their laundry done.  Well, Brighton has to ask out 3 roommates and date them each twice without the other girls finding out.  Of course he thinks it's going to be a piece of cake, but then he meets them!  There's Kathrine, Dani, and Sandy.  Dani is a bit of an issue, because he had knocked her down on the way to class, plus she has her own other issues with Brighton.  I enjoyed this book, it was a way fun read!  Highly recommend it!