A Time to Die


This book is the 3rd book of the Shandra Covington mystery series.  I know that I read and enjoyed these books when they came out a few years ago, but I had a hard time remembering what had happened in the books.  This book pretty well figures that everyone has just read the other two books and knows what happened in them, so there are some parts where you are trying to figure things out.  I enjoyed the story line though.  Shandra is a reporter with the Deseret News and her best friend, Bobby, has just been shot in her apartment.  He's in the hospital in critical condition and his fiancĂ©e, Brooklyn throws a huge fit about Shandra seeing him.  Shandra is not sure what to do, she feels horrible about Bobby getting shot, and feels it's her fault that it happened.  And then, they start finding the bodies.  Shandra must figure out who the killer is and stop him before she is killed herself.  I enjoyed this book, I think maybe I need to go back and re-read the first 2 books to have it make more sense though!