Sorcerers and Seers

I finally finished this book! It took me a whole week, I'm not sure why, but there may be 3 reasons. I really haven't had as much time to read lately, I'm really unsure of why! This book was about 500 pages, and the endnotes after each chapter were way long. I kind of like reading endnotes but 6, 7, 8 pages of endnotes seems a little excessive to me. The last few chapters I was skipping them. This is the 11th book in the Tennis Shoes series that started forever ago, I remember reading them as they were new when I was in high school, but it's been about 5 years since the last one came out. I found that a disadvantage. Who has time to go back and read the first 10 before reading this one, not me! I did enjoy the story line, but I was saddened that it ended with the words "To be continued..." I really hope that we don't have to wait another 5 years to find out what happens to Jim and Harry Hawkins and their families!