Glee/Powells

I LOVE the show Glee, so when I saw this at Powell's in Portland I had to buy it.  I liked the story line, but again, writers need to use more imaginative words than swear words.  I've read and heard worse, of course, it was tame that way, but it really bugs me.  Last weekend we went to Oregon on a family trip, they have this great bookstore called Powell's.  It was HUGE!  There are so many books, it's just like a library.  They have new books, and used books.  You can sell them your books, you can sit in the store and read for however long you want, and then put the book you were reading on a re-shelving cart and leave!  It was great. I took a few pictures, but they don't really do it justice.  These are two of the seven or eight large rooms that make up Powell's!  Of course, I had to buy some new books, which I hope to be able to read and talk about in the next couple of weeks!



Sorry about the crazy pictures on this page, I really don't like the new editor and I can't figure out how to make this post work in either editor.  If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them!