Eclipse

I really enjoy these vampire books. I was about 3/4 of the way done with this one when I got Mockingjay and a few others. They were only 2 week check outs from the library so I put this one on hold, because it's mine and I don't have to take it back. This is the 3rd book in the Twilight series. Edward is back and Bella is trying to balance being friends with Jacob and Edward's girlfriend. She's having a hard time, because they both hate each other and neither of them trusts the other. Alice's seeing the future messes up her plans to go see Jacob several times, and of course, Bella wants to be a vampire, while Edward thinks she should not become one. There's plenty of conflict in this book. I LOVE how exciting the story line is. I can't wait to see the movie, it's the only one I haven't seen yet, but I don't believe the movie will be as good as the book is!