Darklight

I don't know what it is with this week, but I have had no time! I've been working on this book since Monday, and I'm not sure if I just haven't been as into it as I should have been, or if life's just been super crazy, maybe a little of both. Anyway, I had some misgivings about reading this book, but I read the first one and kind of wanted to know what happened to the characters. In the first book of this series, Wondrous Strange, Kelli learns that she is a fairy princess. This book finds her without her boyfriend Sonny in New York, where she lives and works as an actress. She is attacked a couple of times in Central Park, which is not a good place for her to be in the first place. I like the story line of these books, the problem I have is that the author must be using up all her imagination on plot line, so she has none left to think of non swear words. That kind of thing really bugs me, there are all kinds of other wonderful words out there. I probably wouldn't have finished this one except for the fact that I like the characters!