New Moon

Oh come on! What did you expect. Of course I had to reread this one next, it goes in order of course! I'm hoping to be able to read Mockingjay tomorrow, but I'll have to see whether I can get it from the library or not tomorrow. I love this series, these are some of my all time favorite books. In this book, Bella is turning 18, but she doesn't want to, because that makes her older than Edward. What she doesn't know is that, because of a situation at her birthday party, Edward is about to tell her goodbye for an extended period of time. She isn't sure if he's ever coming back, he tells her that he's not, so she tries to find ways to cope. One of those ways is by spending time with her good friend, Jacob Black. If you haven't read these books, you should. They are some seriously good literature!